Saturday, March 30, 2013

April GG Wishlist

Hi,kitties!
I know it's not April yet, still, I want to share with you some of the girly girl products that caught my eye. Maybe you'll find something interesting too.
OPI Suzi's Hungary Again nail polish
From the Euro Centralle Collection, comes this gorgeous warm pink colour.
L'Oreal Elseve Total Repair Extreme line
Get it? It's not only total repair, it's also extreme! Truth being told, it's been a while since I used Elseve stuff, so maybe I'll give it a try (if I can find anything in my little town, that is).
Cherry in the Air by Escada perfume
I'd love some nice cherry fragrance, because I love cherries!And the bottle is cute too.
Benefit Do The Bright Thing make-up set
Benefit always has adorable packaging, but this set seems a good one because it has illuminating products in it and I love,love those!
This set contains:
- 0.25 oz "that gal" Brightening Face Primer
- 0.13 oz High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer
- 0.1 oz Dandelion Brightening Face Powder
- Powder Brush
- 0.1 oz They're Real! Beyond Mascara in Black
- 0.02 oz Bad Gal Liner Waterproof Eye Pencil in Extra Black

Astor Big&Beautiful Lovely Doll mascara
Who doesn't want those big doll-like eyes? And if you haven't guessed it yet, I like that it's pink!
So those is my April wishlist. I'm curious, what are your girly girl items you want badly?
Kisses,Kitty Glitz



0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting