Monday, July 8, 2013

Beauty UK Bronzing Pearls review



Official description:
Pots of petite pearls to give you a summery glow all year round.
Packaging: The bronzing pearls come in a plastic container with a black lid and the logo on it. They have some sort of a brush included, but honestly I didn't even try to use it because tiny brushes given for free are almost never good at anything. It doesn't seem like it, but there are 15 gr of product inside, and I say that because when I first saw them I thought there was too little.



Texture: Well, they're pearls and they are small, but not in a bad way.
What it does: As far as I can tell from the packaging and from the website, there are no other shades available, just an universal one. On the swatch it may look a little dark, because I rubbed a bit so you can see the color, but on the skin, they give that golden glow a bronzer should give. They are shimmery, but nothing chunky, so if you don't mind a bit of shimmer, these bronzing pearls suit almost every skin tone. There's not much pigmentation and I noticed this to be something common for Beauty UK face and eye products. They are similar to e.l.f. meaning they're great for beginners or for those who are going usually for subtle make-up and nothing too extravagant. I myself like it that way so that's why I like these bronzing pearls too.

Price: 20 lei (about 5 euro) on beautyukcosmetics.ro - these were also part of the giveaway I won
Re-buy or pass: I like them but it's not something I would necessarily want to have again.
Disclaimer: By winning a giveaway I wasn't conditioned on posting positive reviews about the products, actually I wasn't conditioned on reviewing them at all, so this is my honest opinion!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting