Thursday, July 4, 2013

Palmolive Naturals Long and Shine Shampoo review



Official description: I can't seem to be able to find this shampoo on any of the English language sites and mine is from Greece, so I just picked up a couple of words from the French translation on the packaging. Anyways, this shampoo contains olive extract and it's recommended for medium and long hair and it's supposed to make your hair look shiny.
Packaging: Rather plain white bottle with some olives on it. Could it be more generic? Mine is a 400 ml jumbo size one.
Texture: It looks pretty much like a white cream and it has a very pleasant scent. It stays on the hair, so if you don't like scented shampoos avoid this one.
What it does: At first, I was afraid to use this shampoo because in my mind anything that contains olive extract must be for dry hair and on the packaging it doesn't mention anything about that, just that it's supposed to nourish long hair and give volume. Luckily, my scalp seems to like it, since I didn't get any itchiness or dandruff or anything unpleasant. My hair didn't get greasy and I could have staid for 3 days in a row without washing my hair, but I like to feel clean, so I do it anyway any other day. My hair looks shiny and it feels smooth, so I'm happy with the result. The only thing is the volume isn't there. My hair doesn't look to flat or anything (I rarely use any styling products), but it definitely had more volume when I used the Yves Rocher shampoo with hamamelis.But I noticed that most volume shampoos tend to make the hair look frizzy , so I guess I prefer to have smooth hair in opposite to big and frizzy.
Price: I didn't see any Palmolive shampoos in stores, and mine was a gift from Greece so I don't know how much it costs, but Palmolive is an inexpensive brand.
Re-buy or pass: Well, it's not a "wow" shampoo, but I would probably repurchase it if there were any on the shelves.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting