Saturday, July 13, 2013

NOTD: Beauty UK Salon Professional no 83 Wow That's Pink



This is my last Beauty UK post for now and I wanted to show you this gorgeous pink color. The name itself got me thinking it might be great, but the shade is like an almost neon pink, which I find to be very suitable for summer. Needless to say I love this color! I applied two coats here, because just one coat is kind of sheer. It staid on my nails for about 2-3 days, which is something usual for me. If I wear short nails I can get by for about 5 days, but if my nails are longer, just a few. It has a shiny finish and some mauve reflexes, which I don't know if you can see in the picture.I got this nail polish from beautyukcosmetics.ro and it was 15 lei (about 4 euro). I would try other shades too.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting