Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar with Warm Vanilla review



Official description:
Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar with ¼ moisturizing cream is infused with a rich blend of shea butter and melts deeply into dry, dull skin leaving it soft and smooth. Let the abundant, creamy lather and scent of warm vanilla envelop your senses and leave you feeling pampered and renewed. 
Packaging: Regular soap box.
Texture: Regular white soap with the Dove logo on it.

What it does: When I go shopping for body care products in supermarkets I'm always thorn between Nivea and Dove because I love both brands. So now, when I got a little nostalgic and I wanted to buy a soap because I've been using shower gels and creams only for over a year, I started taking each soap on the shelf to smell it so I could decide. The battle was between this one and a Nivea one (which I'll definitely get next time), and the Dove one won because of the delicious vanilla scent. Now, it is a more creamier soap and I don't have to rub it on my skin until I turn red to make some foam, but I do need body lotion after shower because it's just a soap after all, not some miracle product. My bathroom smells like that fresh, clean Dove scent mixed with sweet vanilla after using it and I can still sense a hint of that on my skin even after a few hours. And I love that.
Price: 3,4 lei (almost 1 euro) from Billa
Re-buy or pass: of course I would repurchase this soap. Or any Dove soap at all because I think they are great.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting