Thursday, July 25, 2013

Johnson's Baby Soap with Honey review



Official description: None
Packaging: Paper wrap.
Texture: White solid soap. Has 100 gr.
What it does: So, lately I was having some financial issues (meaning I'm officially poor) , so I switched from shower gels and cleansing gels to soaps in order to save money, but keep myself clean obviously. That being said, when I didn't have a cleanser anymore, I needed something to wash my face with, because otherwise I don't feel clean. I figured, women were using soaps a couple of decades ago, so I should try this and I picked up from my local supermarket the only baby soap they had:Johnson's. I think if it's meant for baby skin, it should be ok for me too. I started using the soap for my face about 3 -4 days ago, and so far I'm happy with the result. My face is squeaky clean, there are no make-up traces when I dry up my skin and I don't have breakouts (other than the usual 3-4 pimples) or other reactions. My face hasn't become too dry, probably because this soap supposedly contains baby lotion, but I wouldn't recommend someone who has dry skin or sensitive skin to use it, because it's not that gentle or creamy like a normal cleanser. It didn't irritate my eyes though, because I've read some reviews from people who said these soaps are not that gentle for babies. Well, I don't know about babies, but for me it's working out ok. The scent is discreet and it smells basically like something clean with a hint of honey and it doesn't bother me at all.
Price: 3.80 lei (less than 1 euro)
Re-buy or pass: Just because it didn't hurt my skin doesn't mean I don't want a normal cleanser. But I would use it instead of an intimate wash because I do find it to be more gentle on the skin than a normal soap.

2 comentarii:

Retail Pharma said...


Thank for the review and sharing it over here, Buy Afflatus Babytus Soap is the moisturizing baby soap for baby’s skin.This soap is really safe on babies’ skin because of its natural INGREDIENTS.

Unknown said...

I was amazed by the fact that information provided by you in this blog is so helpful ,

Keep it up!

Thankyou for such a wonderful article
Visit: www.easho.co.uk

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting