Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Celebrity crushes

I'll admit it, I'm one of those girls who gets crushes on actors, singers, athletes, you name it. If they're cute I'll stay through a boring movie or I'll buy their music album. Kinda lame you say? Well, a girl can dream, can't she?
That's why I'm looking forward to the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. I'm not so much into the books. I didn't hate them but I didn't love them either. For the movie I'm just curious how the moody Mr. Grey will turn out. And I have to say, that Jamie Dornan guy is kinda hot.
And speaking of hot guys. You know how there are some men who look better with the age? I think Justin Timberlake is one of them. When he was younger I didn't really care for his curly hair or for that goofy smile of his, but now...to put it  bluntly, I'd hit that ;)


0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting