Tuesday, November 12, 2013

REVIEW: Farmec Obsesie Fantasy Deodorant


Official description:
Obsesie Fantasy Deodorant is addressed to women who desire a deodorant that would offer them protection against perspiration and veil them in a charming perfume. Having and extended action duration (48 hours), Obsesie Fantasy Deodorant offers protection against the bad smell of perspiration, and the hair inhibiting complex, Rar- Epil, slows down armpit hair growth, reducing the frequency of depilations. Aluminium chlorohydrate free. Packaging: Green tube containing 75 ml.Texture: This deodorant seems more like a liquid and it's not your typical foamy formula you usually find in spray deodorants. What it does: Farmec is a well known and much loved cosmetics brand so I wanted to try one of their deodorants because I'm tired of my Cien ones. The Cien ones smell nice and they do the job, but the spray ones (I like spray deodorants best) leave a cloud of product behind and sometimes I'm coughing like crazy when I apply them and I imagine that can't be healthy. Also, I was intrigued by the fact that Obsesie (which translates Obsession) is aluminium chlorohydrate free. I don't know about that Rar-Epil complex, but what I can tell you for sure is that this deodorant smells almost as strong as a perfume does, so I don't think it's suited for those who don't want the deodorant to mix with the perfume scent. I personally don't mind because I'm double assured I'll smell nice all day. There are 4 other versions of this deodorant and I'll most definitely try them all.Price: 6 lei (about 1.5 euro) at a local supermarketRe-buy or pass: It's on my shopping list. P.S. Sorry for not using my own photo. Blogger had some issues while posting these and my picture got lost somehow. 

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting