Thursday, November 28, 2013

REVIEW: Oriflame Optimals Skin Energy Night Cream


Official description:
Hydrating night cream with minerals that deeply moisturise and restore skin’s energy so you wake-up to fresh-looking, glowing skin. Also contains softening, protecting vitamin C.
Packaging: Glass jar containing 50 ml.

Texture: The cream is very light, has a light pink color and a subtle citrus scent.

 What it does: I must say, this is finally a face cream from Oriflame I really like. I'm cheating a little bit because I use it as a day cream also, but it's very light so I'm not too shiny. And believe it or not, it does work! It makes my face look rested and glowing and I love products like that because of my very chaotic lifestyle. I must say though, if you have dull AND dry skin it's not going to give you enough hydration.
Ingredient List:
AQUA, GLYCERIN, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, OCTYLDODECANOL, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, POLYACRYLATE-13, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, SORBITAN STEARATE, TETRAHYDROXYPROPYL ETHYLENEDIAMINE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, NYLON-12, POLYISOBUTENE, ORYZA SATIVA CERA, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, LACTIC ACID, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MICA, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, LAMINARIA DIGITATA, BIOSACCHARIDE GUM-1, ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM SULFITE, CI 77891, CI 15510, CI 19140

Price: 18 lei (4.5 euros)
Re-buy or pass: I want to buy it again, but for the last campaigns I found it only in the clearance section.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting