Thursday, November 14, 2013

REVIEW: Oriflame Optimals Skin Energy Eye Cream



Official description:
Specially formulated cream for eyes, with hydrating, protecting vitamin C, light reflecting particles to add glow, and minerals for a healthy appearance. Brings a natural radiant look to your eye area. 
Packaging: The cream comes in a yellow tube containing 15 ml.

Texture: It is a very light cream, with a slight yellow shade. Fragrance free (or at least I didn't sense anything).

What it does: Although this isn't some sort of wonder cream, it feels very nice on the eye area, I had no bad reactions (my eyes are pretty sensitive), it's very moisturizing without being too greasy. I didn't see any improvements with my dark circles (I'm starting to believe I just have to live with them), but the skin does look brighter and more "awake". I'm guessing it's from the caffeine found on the ingredients list. Speaking of, I know the pics are blurry, so here is the complete list of ingredients:
AQUA, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, STEARYL ALCOHOL, CAFFEINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, MICA, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, XANTHAN GUM, LAMINARIA DIGITATA, ASCORBYL METHYLSILANOL PECTINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM METABISULFITE, SODIUM SULFITE, CI 77891, CI 15510, CI 19140
Price: 10 lei ( about 2 euros)
Re-buy or pass: I like it and I'm a sucker for vitamin C products, but I don't know if it's going to be available because it was in the clearance section and I think they don't make it anymore.Maybe if I stumble upon it I'll repurchase it.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting