Thursday, November 28, 2013

REVIEW: Oriflame Skin Dream BB Cream


Official description:
All-in-one solution fusing make-up, skincare and SPF protection. At once conceals all types of pigmentation, blemishes, discoloration and reduces appearance of pores. Hydrates and creates a perfect, lustrous skin tone. Use everyday for a dewy, flawless-look. Oil-free. SPF 30. 
Packaging: Tube containing 30 ml.

Texture: Similar to a liquid foundation.
What it does: Because the essence BB cream I recently bought is a shade too dark for my skin, I bought this one from Oriflame in the shade Fair because I'm white like a ghost when I'm not tanned. For me, it's like a light to medium coverage foundation, but I like how you can't tell I'm wearing any make-up and it's also good in the transfer department because I hardly see any traces on my phone (that's for me the ultimate transfer test). I like to use BB creams because I don't have severe acne, just some redness, so I usually go with concealer on any acne or blemishes and BB cream to even out my skin color. This BB cream has SPF 30 (another thing I care for) and it's oil free. For me, it's as good as the Garnier one, and it's actually better in the shininess department.
Ingredient List:
AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CAPRYLYL METHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, ALUMINA, SILICA, BHT

Price: 23 lei (5.5 euros)
Re-buy or pass: Definitely re-buy!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting