Friday, October 11, 2013

Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Fortifying Conditioner review



Official description:
Is your hair damaged, lifeless and prone to breakage?

Get ready to set your hair free with Goodbye Damage Fortifying Conditioner! Enriched with Keraphyll and Amla Fruit Oil, the powerful formula repairs hair from within, sealing split ends.

A double action to repair damaged, lifeless hair:
- On the inside : the formula penetrates into the hair fibre to fill in cracks caused by damage. Hair is strengthened from within.
- On the outside : the formula seals the cuticle for added strength. Hair is smooth through to the ends.

Packaging: Comes in an orange squeeze tube containing 200 ml.
Texture: Very thick, creamy. White color, pleasant fruit scent.
What it does: When I bought my current Schauma shampoo they didn't have any conditioners from that brand at the store, so I chose something from Garnier. My hair is long now pass my shoulders and it's tricky to take care of because the roots are getting oily fast and I have a sensitive scalp, but the ends are a little bit damaged because you know, wind, sun, hard water and so on. Therefore, I always use a shampoo suitable for greasy hair, but a conditioner suitable for dry or damaged hair and that combination works best for me. Now, about this conditioner. I wasn't too enthusiastic about the Garnier Ultra Doux conditioner I had in the past because it didn't do much for my hair, but the Fructis line surprised me pleasantly. I remember I had another conditioner and a shampoo in the past and I liked them. My hair is smooth, it has a nice shine, it's easy to style, so I have everything I want from a conditioner. This particular conditioner is in my top 3 for now. I haven't decided if I like Nivea conditioner more or not, but this one is great (I'm talking drugstore hair products here, I don't use professional stuff because they're too expensive for me).
Price: 10 lei (2 euros) in any supermarket
Re-buy or pass: Yes, I might just repurchase this conditioner.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting