Wednesday, October 2, 2013

W7 The Big Five Eyeshadow Palette review




Official description: Couldn't find one
Packaging: Nice, slick case with zebra print on the top, a mirror and a double ended sponge applicator. 4 gr.

Texture: Silky, shimmery eyeshadows.

What it does: It's the first W7 product I own and I love it! The eyeshadows are much nicer in reality, but they don't show up well on camera because they're on the shimmery side. And I do love shimmery eyeshdows. If I were to compare them, I would say they're like e.l.f. ones. Not the greatest pigmentation, but with a primer they do pop on the eyelid and I had no problems with the creasing. I like all the colors, which is pretty rare even for a small palette. It has a silver, a pink, two golden shades a lilac one. For me, it goes to my favourites because the formula, the shades and the packaging are great for me. They were really cheap so that's why it's not like I could demand the greatest quality, but they are decent.
Price: 14 lei (3 euros) on cosmetiq.ro
Re-buy or pass: I would buy this palette in other shade combination.In fact, I would try other eyeshadows from W7 in general, because so far I like what I got.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting