Sunday, October 20, 2013

Vichy Idealia Life Serum REVIEW

Official description:
An ultra-light, ultra-soft concentrate, with a non-greasy and non-sticky texture.Enriched with a unique combination of LR2412+LHA molecules, the formula helps transform and protect skin exposed to stress, pollution, smoke or
Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological control.
- Hypoallergenic
- With soothing and fortifying Vichy Thermal Spa Water
- Non-comedogenic
- Paraben-free
Packaging: I had only samples, so I don't know.
Texture: A very light, pale rose colored cream with a subtle scent.


What it does: So,yesterday was the last of my 8 days testing period and I must say I wasn't even sure if I would give this serum a positive review, until I saw the pictures. The lightning is bad, but I wanted to make them be the same ad the before pictures, meaning at night, in my bathroom, using the super macro setting on my camera. And I think the pictures speak for themselves. I didn't use any filter or anything.






What it does:Yes, I do still have redness on my skin, I admit it didn't help much with that, and I do have some acne, especially because I was on my period, but then again, this isn't supposed to be an anti-acne product. Nevertheless, the skin looks much better, especially the pores,they are much smaller. And truth been told, I do look rested, although I get little sleep at nights.The serum goes fast into the skin, no complaints with that and I didn't have any new breakouts or anything from it. I didn't use any other moisturizer because I didn't need to. I also did a collage so you can see the difference. The pictures on the left were taken last night and the pictures on the right are 8 days old.


My only complaint with this serum is that it's supposed to be suited for all skin types, but I got pretty shiny on my oily spots (forehead, chin),so that's my only issue. Other than that, like I said, I didn't even notice that much of a difference because I can't see my skin in macro vision, but after I saw the pictures...Now I don't know how I'll live without this serum.
Price: I don't know yet, but I'm pretty sure over 100 lei (over 25 euros)
Re-buy or pass: The only thing keeping me away from this serum is the price tag. I just can't afford to spend that much money. But if I could, this serum wouldn't be missing from my cabinet.
DISCLAIMER: I wasn't paid for this review. I received free samples for testing, but I wasn't obliged to write a review on my blog. I didn't manipulate the photos in any way and these are my honest opinions about the product.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting