Friday, October 25, 2013

REVIEW: essence all-in-one BB cream



Official description:
one for all! this lightly tinted cream ensures a smooth, radiant and flawless complexion. it makes small skin imperfections disappear without blocking your pores. the oil and perfume-free beauty balm is available in three different skin tones with spf 30. the must-have amongst foundations for a smooth complexion.
Packaging: The packaging is always cute at the essence products and this bb cream is no exception. Comes in a tube containing 30 ml.
Texture: Similar to a liquid foundation.

What it does: Well, even from the description, they say it's a tinted cream. Basically, this is a tinted moisturizer with a light to medium coverage. This doesn't cover acne or anything like that, but it helped me with my redness, and that is quite enough. One think I don't like is that the lightest shade (called 01 Universal) is a hint too dark for a fair complexion like mine. If it's blended well, I can work with it. Also, oily skin isn't this cream's best friend. You can't use this without a powder or you'll shine bright like a diamond. What I do like is the SPF and the fact that it's oil free. I had some bad break outs and now I'm healing and I didn't notice this BB cream making things worse.
Price: 14,60 lei (almost 4 euros) at my local essence counter.
Re-buy or pass: I'm glad I tried this BB cream and it's a nice product for the price, but...I like Garnier better.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting