Monday, October 14, 2013

Sparkle in Paris by Oriflame EDT



Official description:
Embody the seductive powers of the irresistible fragrance Sparkle in Paris. Combining the sensuality of Vetiver with the dynamic freshness of Boysenberry and sparkling Champagne Accord, you’ll rouse the exhilaration and magnetism of the City of Light. 
Packaging: The bottle is very cute, with the collection's logo, an ornamented cap and a lovely shape. The box has the collection's colors, black and pink. 50 ml
Texture:  The perfume has a slight pinkish color.
What it does: Well, I had an obsession with this collection, mostly because I liked the design, so I wanted to have the perfume by all means. I had the body lotion and I loved the smell, so I figured I would like the perfume too. Well, it is a big disappointment. The scent is the same I knew, but it has absolutely no staying power on me. I even applied a generous amount of it, but after two hours the scent is gone, not only on my skin, but on my clothes too. For God's sake, my deodorant from Cien lasts longer than that, because that's the only thing I sense. With Oriflame perfumes I feel it's like hit or miss. Some are very powerful, like More by Demi Moore, and some are useless like this one. I was really in a mood for trying some of their new stuff, but now I'm turned off. Luckily, my hubby had better luck with his perfume, but I'll come to that in a different post. Bottom line, don't be fooled by the commercial and the cute design and save your money for something else.
Price: 40 lei (10 euros)
Re-buy or pass: Not only do I pass, but I regret buying it in the first place.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting