Friday, October 11, 2013

Schauma 7 Herbs Shampoo review



Official description:
The formula with 7 carefully chosen herbs removes grease, provides freshness and perfectly restores the hair's natural volume.
Hairtype: Normal to fast re-greasing hair
  • The Shampoo gently cleans the hair, removes excessive grease and leaves the hair healthy looking
  • It strengthens the hair from the roots down to the tips
  • The strengthening formula contains precious herbal extracts such as Camomille, Rosemary or common hop
  • Herbal extracts are used for decades for cleaning the hair and improving its condition
  • For well-groomed hair with natural volume and a light feeling of freshness all day long
Packaging: Plastic, green squeeze bottle containing 250 ml
Texture: The shampoo is more on the liquid side, it has a pale green color and it smells vaguely like herbs.
What it does: I bought this shampoo mainly because I was being nostalgic. In the 90's, when there weren't that many beauty brands in our country, friends and family who were working or living in Germany would bring us drugstore stuff they could find everywhere. Schauma was something almost everyone had because it was so cheap. And it still is.But I remembered I always liked their shampoos and plus Schwarzkopf makes SYOSS too and figured it couldn't be that bad. And I was right. For my greasy hair, the 7 herbs (which are listed only with the ingredients, so I don't know exactly what they are) get the job done. For me, it's important not to have an itchy scalp just one day after I washed my hair. Therefore, my scalp feels good and my roots are not greasy. Also, if you have a problem with silicone, this shampoo is 100% free of it.
Price: about 10 lei (2 euros) in any supermarket
Re-buy or pass: Yes, but at the same time there are other two shampoos from Schauma I want to try, so we'll see.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting