Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My top favorite products from Oriflame

Probably you're wondering why there have been many posts featuring products from this brand on my blog. Well, I'm a consultant and I buy the majority of the products I use from Oriflame and I do that because I like them. I don't usually order for other than myself, so I basically don't have any financial gane other than the fact that I benefit from the special prices of the consultants. Therefore, I thought I would share what I think are the products you should try from this brand, that are worth the money because like almost every other brand, there are the usual hits and misses.
Let's start with...
SKIN CARE
The Royal Velvet anti-aging line


I haven't used the products, but my mother is a big fan of the Firming Eye Contour Cream and the Firming Day Cream and I occasionally buy them for her.
Unfortunately, I haven't fell in love with other skin care products I tried and I found them to be just average.
MAKE-UP
Sparkle in Paris Eye Pencil

I'm guessing this is the same formula of their basic kohl pencil. It's creamy, smooth, pigmented and it doesn't smudge.
Mascara
Honestly, every mascara I have tried was good, so I don't have any particula recommendation.
Beauty Conceal Kit

This handy kit has 3 shades for different needs: yellow, green and brown and I liked the formula too so I used mostly the green and yellow shade for red spots and dark circles.
EverLasting Foundation

This foundation has medium coverage, it's suitable for oily skin too and it stays put even without powder or primer for 6 hours at least.
Perfecting Face Primer

People are saying it's not that good, but I like this primer because it's affordable, it leaves the skin smooth and it minimizes pores.
Power Shine Lip Gloss (all formulas)

I like shimmery lips, but I hate it when a lip gloss has those chunky glitter particles in it and these are great because they sparkle without being too obvious.
Wonder Colour Lipstick

These lipsticks have a creamy formula and good pigmentation, plus a variety of shades to chose from.
FRAGRANCE
More by Demi EDP

This fragrance has a very long lasting scent, very powerful and I recommend using it in the fall/winter season.
Volare Magnolia EDT

The Volare perfume is a hit in sales for Oriflame, but I like this reinterpretation better because I love magnolia scent. This isn't that long lasting, but it's ok for everyday use.
Manful EDT

I already told you my husband and I are loving this perfume because it's spicy and very long lasting.
As for the body care and hair care products...well, I'm sorry to say, but they don't stand out to me. I usually buy something when it's limited edition with special scents, but the formulas are not that special. For example, I used to love a Christmas edition hand cream because it smelled like oranges and cinnamon, but the hidratation was not that great.
All in all, I recommend you buy Oriflame products only when they are on sale, and not at the normal price because frankly they're not worth that much money.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting