Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Manful by Oriflame EDT review



Official description:
Feel your desires awaken with this intoxicating fusion of exotic saffron, cinnamon bark and roasted tonka bean notes. Manful Eau de Toilette exudes carnal power and cries out for closeness.
Packaging: The packaging is very simple, a white bottle with a black cap in a black box. I know it's a men perfume and so on, but I think they could have make something more special. 75 ml
Texture: The perfume has a slight redish color.
What it does: I got this perfume because I had a sample that I gave to my husband and it smelled heavenly. I came to the conclusion I like cinnamon notes in men's perfume, and my husband loves it because it's very long lasting. I kid you not, he puts it on in the morning and in the evening I can still smell it on his neck. I think it's one of the best perfumes for men made by Oriflame, if not the best. If you or your man like spicy fragrances, you should definitely try this. Let me be honest, I like the scent so much, my husband gets many more kisses daily since he's using it (wink, wink!).And everybody keeps asking what he's wearing, especially because it's a new perfume aand not many have tested it.
Price: 53 lei (12-13 euros)
Re-buy or pass:Since it has become my husband's favourite, we'll buy it as long as Oriflame doesn't discontinue it.

2 comentarii:

espresso said...

I got this perfume today, blind buy. Wow, I didn't expect it to be this girly. I was open for something new but this stroke me as a women's fragrance from the start. As it evaporates, things get a little better but just a little. This is a unisex fragrance at best, certainly not manful as they call it. It would smell alright on a middle aged lady maybe but definitely not the first choice for a man.

Unknown said...

Ha,ha, yes the name doesn't suit the scent. My husband loves it because he's not a "manly-man" and sometimes he spends more time making himself "pretty" than I do! As for being a unisex fragrance...I wouldn't use it because I like fresh or floral scents. I should ask my mother if she likes it because she's middle aged.

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting