Wednesday, April 3, 2013

April's new fragrances

I for one love perfumes and if it were up to me, I'd have a big collection of them. And when I say big I DO MEAN big! There are some new fragrances that caught my attention, so here they are:
Live Colorfully by Kate Spade with notes of mandarin, pink water lily, gardenia, and radiant musk. Price: $75-$95
Prada Candy L'Eau is a fresh take on the original gourmand scent. It launches next month and features the same signature caramel note, but it's blended with sweet pea and citrus for a new take.
Be Jeweled by Vera Wang has fruity notes like pomegranate, red currant, and passion fruit blended with floral and woody notes. And the bottle looks so cute!Price: $45-$68.
Daisy Eau So Fresh Sunshine by Marc Jacobs is made up of strawberry, apple blossom, rose, and jasmine petals mixed with amber wood. Price: $78.
Just Cavalli by Roberto Cavalli with notes of neroli, Tiare flower, and palissander. Price: $60.
Feerie Spring Blossom by Van Cleef & Arpel contains cherry, magnolia, and musk. The bottle is gorgeous with the little fairy on top. Price: $90.
Cherry in the Air by Escada features notes of black cherry,mandarin and raspberry. I've order a sample and I just can't wait to smell it!Price: $20-$56.
Coach Love is a floral perfume with notes of violet, magnolia, gardenia, vanilla and musk. Price: $92.
Couture La La by Juicy Couture features white florals blended with effervescent mandarin notes for a feminine scent spiked with a little zest. Price: $70-$90.
L.I.L.Y. by Stella McCartney is bold blend of black truffles, lily of the valley, pink pepper, musk, and patchouli.Price: $25-$100.
Are you gonna buy any of this fragrances?







0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting