Sunday, April 14, 2013

Yves Rocher Brazilian Coffee Beans Shower Cream review


Official description: Explore the lush gardens of Brazil along the paths lined with coffee trees. Rediscover each morning the powerful , refined fragrance of precious coffee beans and abandon yourself to this bewitching shower cream with its soothing scent.
Packaging: Transparent plastic bottle which contains 200 ml.
Texture: It really is a shower cream, quite rich, with a pale shade of beige color and delicious scent.
What it does: Just after I started this blog I realised almost all the products in my bathroom are YR. I love Jardins du Monde shower gels and creams and this one and the cocoa beans one are my two favorites. I'm pretty lazy, so I don't always have the patience to use body lotion after shower, so I look for bath products that hydrate the skin and leave it soft and moisturised. This shower cream is one of them. I particularly like the scent, it smells like a creamy coffee and I would literally drink it if I could. It make a rich foam, so I don't have to use much product.
Price: about 2 euro.
Re-buy or pass: I keep re-buying it for several years now.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting