Sunday, April 28, 2013

On Kitty's watchlist: 2 Broke Girls


Hi, kitties!
This Sunday I want to tell a couple of things about another one of my favourite tv shows. As you can tell by now, I love sitcoms, but I'm also picky and I don't watch just anything there is on tv. Last year, I watched form the very beginning, 2 Broke Girls and I fell in love with the characters. One of the show's creators is Michael Patrick King (Sex And The City), so of course I like the witty, sarcastic lines Max especially uses.
Max and Caroline are two very different friends. Caroline was a Paris Hilton-like socialite until her father was accused of fraud and she lost all of her money. Without a place to live or a job, she's hired as a waitress in a diner in Williamsborough. Her colleague, Max, takes pity on her and offers her apartment so Caroline has a place to stay. Soon, Caroline discovers Max is very talented at making cupcakes and she has the idea of the two of them trying to make a business out of it.
Besides Max and Caroline, all the other characters are funny as well. We have the lovely Jennifer Coolidge (aka Stiffler's mom) playing a Polish immigrant named Sophie, the diner's cook Oleg, the diner's owner Han and Earl, the elderly cashier/jazz man.
The second season is almost over, but a third one is already scheduled in the fall, so Max and Caroline's adventures aren't by far over!








0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting