Saturday, April 27, 2013

Avon Irresistible Sexy Mascara review



Official description: Couldn't find one.
Shade Blackest Black (there was only one shade available).
Packaging: I chose this mascara because of the cute pink tube it come in. It contains 7 ml.
Texture: Not too thick and not too liquidy and just the right amount of color.
What it does: I must say I've tried several mascaras from Avon and most of them work really well for affordable make-up. This one does a great job in adding length to the lashes and the shape of the applicator makes it easy for me to get all those baby lashes from the inner corner of my eyes, so I get volume too. I don't have anything negative to say about this mascara besides the fact that I think it was limited edition. But, like I said, you can try other mascaras too from Avon. Just make sure you don't get those which have chubby applicators, as I find them quite difficult to use.

Price: about 2 euro
Re-buy or pass: If I'll see it again in some catalogue, I would repurchase it.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting