Monday, April 15, 2013

Revlon Colorburst Lipstick review

Shade 020 Baby Pink.

Official description: Couldn't find one
Packaging: A slick, black tube with the color of the lipstick on top of the cap. I find it quite elegant.
Texture: It's not a really creamy lipstick, so I think it wouldn't look good on dried lips and I would recommend using a lip balm before applying it. This shade is a nice babydoll pink shade.
What it does: I have very pigmented lips and I love pink shades very much but few of them show up on my lips. This isn't one of them, as it is quite sheer. On the swatch it looks shinier than it actually shows up on the lips. Maybe it's just not my color, but I don't necessarily want to try another one, as I want a more creamier lipstick.
Price: Don't know exactly, it was a gift.
Re-buy or pass: Pass.



0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting