Tuesday, April 9, 2013

essence The Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn part 2 Shimmer Powder review


Official description: the absolute must-have for all twilight girls! the delicate shimmer powder offers your face and body a special glow and makes your complexion look beautifully smooth – for ultimate vampire seduction.

available in 01 bella‘s secret.
Packaging: The powder comes in a transparent plastic case using the "Twilight font" for the writing. The case contains 11 g (0.38 oz), so you get quite an amount of product.

Texture: It may look like a contact powder, but it is very airy and smooth, like a loose powder, so it's very easy to work with. It has tiny shimmer particles in it, but they are delicate and I don't look like a disco ball when I use it. It gives me a shimmery, golden, subtle tone to my skin.
What it does: It's basically an illuminating powder, so it's destined for highlighting. There are days when I don't use eyeshadows, but contouring and highlighting is very important to me. I love using a product that's subtle and there's no danger in applying too much of it. For an evening event, such a night at a club or something like that, you can even use it all over the face. Avoid doing this is u have oily skin though. No one want a shiny face, right?
Price: about 4 euro
Re-buy or pass: This is my second favourite shimmer powder I've ever used, and it's cheaper than my all time favourite so I'd definitely re-buy it. Sadly, this was a limited collection and I only hope that I'll find something similar in the regular essence line.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting