Wednesday, April 24, 2013

L.A. Colors Liquid Makeup review



Official description:
PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
CONCEALS IMPERFECTIONS
NATURAL WEARING

Lightweight bottle with easy to use pump design. Sheer natural finish leaves skin with a healthy natural finish.
Shade CLM282 Natural
Packaging: Plastic bottle with a pump containing 33 ml (1.11 fl.oz.). The pump has a small cap, so you can't accidentally spill the product. Unfortunately, there's nothing written on the actual bottle and if you're not careful when you tear the foil on opening, you're left with a blank bottle, no ingredients, no shade, no nothing.
Texture: It really is very liquidy, more like a tinted moisturiser than a foundation. The color comes up a bit dark on my hand, but after blending it, it almost disappears.


What it does: I just got this yesterday and I tried to use it this morning and normally I wouldn't do a review after only one using, but this foundation or whatever it may be is a big disappointment. Now I know why it's only a dollar in the U.S. It does nothing for me. As a tinted moisturiser it's very sticky and I don't like the feeling it leaves on my face and as a foundation it has no coverage what so ever. Also, the scent is very powerful and I don't like putting lots of perfume on my face. I don't want to use this ever again. I've read some reviews online for this "liquid makeup" and people were pretty enthusiastic about it, saying it's a good foundation for just one buck. As for me, I've rather use something from e.l.f. than this one.
Price: about 3 euro
Re-buy or pass: Definitely a pass. I'm so turned off by this product, I don't even want to try other make-up stuff from L.A. Colors asides the nail polishes I already bought.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting