Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Chick lit alert : Sophie Kinsella has a new book!


I don't know about you, but I love Sophie Kinsella and her Shoppaholic series won me over ever since the first book. This month, Kinsella brings us a new corky love story in Wedding Night. The story evolves around Lottie and her quest for the perfect marriage material boyfriend. Her childhood firend, Ben reminds her of their pact made when they were younger, to get married to eachother if they were still single by the time they are 30. Lottie jumps on board, and the wedding followed by a honeymoon on a Greek island is on.The only little problem is that their friends and family are not too happy about this arrangement and they'll try anything to stop the wedding.
I can't wait to get my hands on a copy, but I guess I'll have to wait until it'll be available in Romania, but if you are a fan and you live somewhere in the "civilised" world, don't miss it!
Kisses for my kitties!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting