Monday, April 29, 2013

Scooby-Doo! Liquid Soap review

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description: Being a no-name brand, I couldn't find one.
Packaging: The soap comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a pump containing 500 ml (17.6 fl.oz.)
Texture: Not being a cream soap, this is not so thick. It has a bright pink (almost fuchsia) color and it smells strongly like bubblegum. It's a bit shimmery too.
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
What it does: It's gentle on the hands (probably because of the glycerin). I know it's supposed to be for kids, but the scent is delicious. It smells like pink bubblegum and I'm almost tempted to taste it. But I don't, obviously. Other than that, I put it by the sink to use it when we wash our hands and it does a great job. My hubby likes it too.
Price: about 1.5 euro from a local supermarket.
Re-buy or pass: I'm gonna buy 1 or 2 backups the next time I go shopping, because I saw this Scooby-Doo soap since a couple of months but I could never get the pink one because they had only a yellow one which smells like oranges. Nothing against oranges, buy...it's bubblegum!

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting