Friday, April 26, 2013

Fa Pink Passion Deospray review


Official description:
A fragrance from paradise like a short trip for the senses.
» Reliable protection against body odour
» Mild skin protecting formula
» No white marks
Packaging: Tin bottle. Love the pink color, of course!It contains 150 ml.
Texture: Normal deospray.
What it does: What I like most about this deodorant is the sweet floral scent. It's quite persistent, so I wouldn't recommend this if you don't like very scented deodorants or sweet scents. It's not that mild, as it stings a bit after shaving my underarm, but at least there are not white marks on the clothes. I'll still keep using it because it does a good job as a deodorant (basically, ladies, I don't smell like sweat) and I like the smell of it.
Price: about 2 euro
Re-buy or pass: The only thing I don't like is that it's not mil enough for sensitive areas, but I'll probably repurchase this for the nice scent.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting