Sunday, April 21, 2013

Yves Rocher Lip balm review



Official description:
A lip balm with a hint of shine for soft lips
A soft and gentle balm!

This nourishing balm enhances your lips with a scintillating veil of colour. Its luscious texture, available in different pastel shades, never feels sticky.

Beauty Bonus : its tube format is so practical, letting you take it everywhere.

Tested under dermatological supervision. Paraben free.
With nourishing and protective sweet almond extract.
Shade 11. Rose Doux
Packaging: Tube containing 7 ml (0.23 fl.oz.). The design is very cute, using mauve and pink.Unfortunately, it's a squeeze tube, so I get sometimes too much product out.
Texture: This is an interesting combination between a lip balm and a lip gloss, so it's a bit on the sticky side. Luckily not too much, so I don't feel like my lips are too sticky. It has a pale pink color and a sweet scent that truly reminds me of roses.

What it does: I feel it's nourishing for my lips and I get a little bit of shine, like using a clear lip gloss. When it comes out it looks pink, but as you can see in the picture when you start to blend it, there isn't much color left and on my lips it doesn't show up at all. The tube is a lot smaller than I expected. On one hand, it's great for carrying around in my purse, but on the other hand, I'm just not convinced there are 7 ml worth of product in this small tube.

Price: about 3 euro.
Re-buy or pass: I like the texture and the scent, but I'm not a fan of squeeze tubes and I find for that money I can easily buy a normal-sized lip balm, so I'm gonna pass this one in my future purchases.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting