Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thursday readings: Queen of Babble series by Meg Cabot


I'm not a fan of the Princess Diaries series, which I think are the most known books by Meg Cabot, as I think I'm a bit too old for them.  But Lizzie Nichols aka Queen of Babble is the kind of chick lit I enjoy: a dizzy main character, a handsome guy and lots of funny situations.
Lizzie just graduated from college (or so she thinks), but her dream is to restore vintage wedding dresses. She also is happy to finally meet her online crush from Great Britain, but everything seemed so much better on the Internet than in reality. And besides all the messy details of her private and professional life, Lizzie's biggest problem is that she just can't keep her mouth shut and spills secrets to complete strangers on a train (like she does with Jean-Luc, a gorgeous Frenchman ).
In Romania only the two first books are available, Queen of Babble and Queen of Babble in the Big City, but I do have to admit I've read the last book, Queen of Babble Gets Hitched online and I was...a bit disappointed with the ending.


Anyways, I'm not gonna give more away from the plot, so do enjoy your weekly book(s), and if you ran out of ideas, check out this series.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting