Thursday, April 18, 2013

SYOSS Glossing Shine-Seal Treatment review






Official description: Couldn't find one
Packaging: Pink tube containing 250 ml of product.
Texture: Thick white cream with a pleasant scent.
What it does: This is a treatment and I think you're supposed to use it as a mask, but on the packaging it says only to apply for 2 minutes and then rinse and that's it. I use it basically as a conditioner, because i use this every time I wash my hair. I'm obsessed with shiny hair because i don't color my hair and my only regret is the nice shine women with colored hair have. So, this was actually a very nice surprise.It's the cheapest product I've used that actually makes my hair shiny. It says it contains keratin, so i think this might be the reason why. I also like the fact that my hair doesn't look dull an it maintains volume and this is great because usually shampoos and conditioners for shininess tend to do that.
Price: about 2 euro
Re-buy or pass: Not only will I repurchase this treatment again, but i want to try other SYOSS products as well. I was afraid because of the large quantity bottles you get for a low price, but I find from reading on the Internet that with these products it's a love it or leave it kind of relationship. Either you love them or you hate them and they're not for everyone.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting