Sunday, April 7, 2013

Yves Rocher Pure Calmille Deep Cleansing Gel review

Official description: A refreshing gel enriched with organic chamomile.

Rich-lathering, soap-free gel leaves skin purified and fresh. The perfect choice for women who prefer a rinse-off cleanser. Soft, floral scent. Cleanses the skin in depth, effectively eliminating impurities and traces of make-up.
An ultra-simple, daily cleansing gesture to ensure flawless skin! Perfectly purifies the skin.

The Plus: this gel is soap-free, so does not dry the skin.

Dermatologist tested. Suitable for all skin types.

Packaging: It comes in a bottle with a cap and it contains 200 ml. Like the cleanser, the plastic bottle is nice and simple. I would have likes a bottle with a pump, but luckily, the gel isn't too thick,so I can get out the right amount of product for a wash.
Texture: It's something between a liquid and a gel, not too thin and not too thick. It makes a lot of foam, so I don't have to use too much. It has a pleasant green color and a nice, floral scent.

What it does: It truly is a deep cleansing gel, although it hasn't any exfoliating particles in it, and it's very gentle to the skin. I don't feel my skin dried out after using it, I just moisturise anyway because I have an age you know, I can't just hope for beautiful skin when I'm past 25 years old.
Price: about 4 euro.
Re-buy or pass: I like this cleansing gel very much, it's hard for me to find a deep cleansing gel suitable for my problematic T- zone that isn't too rough on the skin. As you probably can tell by now, I very much enjoy Yves Rocher skin care products, so this one isn't leaving my bathroom too soon.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting