Monday, August 26, 2013

Book review: Eat Me by Alexandra Antonioni


Hi, kitties!
Usually I don't care much for cookbooks because I hate cooking I mainly do simple things in the kitchen, but this cookbook is a fun reading, because the author mixes some self help tips in there. She approaches recipes from the perspective of a relationship. The first butterflies in the stomach, the first date, the long week-ends and finally, the beak-up.
The recipes are not all that easy, although she claims so, but there are a few things I got my eye on. Let me tell you a little secret. My birthday is coming up in a week and I'm terrified because it's the first year I'm hosting a small party at home, so I have no clue what to serve the guests. I found some quick recipes in this book, but I don't have all the ingredients, so probably I'll do some mini-pizzas instead. Anyways, Eat Me is a sexy, fun read and I think you should definitely check it out if you find it on sale. I paid for my copy only 5 lei (1 euro) , so it's worth it.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting