Sunday, August 25, 2013

TIS Farmaceutic Q4U Contouring Eye Gel review

Continuing my raves about Romanian cosmetics, I present you today a gel cream for eyes I absolutely love!

Official description:
Plant extracts (inula, cornflower, blueberry) are incorporated in the formulation in a loose formula, powerful hydrating, effective for maintaining sensitive skin around the eyes.After use, gives an immediate sensation of coolness, the skin becomes smooth and maintaining its natural look.
Packaging: A tube containing 15 ml.
Texture: I very light creme, maybe that's why they call it a gel. It's not transparent. 
What it does: What I like about this eye cream is the fact it doesn't contain perfume and synthetic colors. A little goes a long way, it's not greasy, but it does maintain the eye area hydrated. The ingredients are: aqua, glycerin, cetyl alcohol,ceteareth-12, Centaurea cyanus, Inula helenium, Vaccinum myrtillus, carbomer, triethanolamine, methylparaben. I don't especially feel a cooling effect, but the eyes look brighter and I look more rested in general. I would love to have discovered something miraculous for my undereye circles, but that just seems highly impossible, since they are quite dark. Other than that, it's a very nice eye cream and I would recommend it.
Price: 5.50 lei (just a little more than 1 euro) on icosmetice.ro
Re-buy or pass: I'll probably continue using it because it does great things for such a low price ans my eyes tolerate it well.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting