Monday, August 19, 2013

Every beauty freak's dream: your own make-up line


If you haven't heard about YouTube guru Michelle Phan, than you probably live under a rock. Now, she's launched her own cosmetics line, named em, and she's having the support of L'Oreal for this. I'm not a huge Michelle Phan fan, but I know 6 years ago when I first watched make-up tutorials on YouTube, there were only a handful of girls doing make-up back then, and she was among the first. So, I'm happy for her, because she's fulfilling her dreams. The stars of the line seem to be the Life Palettes, but honestly I don't like the packaging that much, the eyeshadows look like tiny dots with no special arranging order. But hey, that's just me. Anyways, after Lauren Conrad and Makeup Geek it was about time she had her own line. I wonder who's gonna be next?Maybe Kandee Johnson?

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting