Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Movie review: Chalet Girl


I keep going with my project of watching as many movies as possible in my vacation and I chose this one because I love Austria, it's my favourite country and I hope someday I'll be able to move there.
Chalet Girl is about a former skateboard champion, Kim Matthews, who's currently working as a waitress. She gets a much better job joining the staff at some rich family's chalet in the Alps.At first, she's very uncomfortable among all those rich spoiled brats, and Caroline (Brooke Shields), her boss is the worst. Her son, Jonny (Ed Westwick) is a charming pretty boy, but he has a girlfriend, Chloe (Sophia Bush) who's everything Kim is not.  While working at the chalet for the winter season, Kim becomes interested in snowboarding, because it's similar to skateboarding, right? and she starts to prepare for a competition.
The movie is very light, there's much talk about winter sports( I hate all kinds of sports), but the Alps do look great and it got my dreaming of a nice winter vacation dare. Hot chocolate, snow, a fireplace....Enough, Kitty, get it together!
For all Austria fans, Ed Westwick fans, or just for those who like rom-coms, this movie is a nice choice.






0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting