Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Summer Splash with Avon Senses

Hi, kitties!
I haven't posted any beauty reviews in a while because during heat waves I don't feel like doing my make-up. At my workplace we have sauna-like temperatures, so it would be useless. My beauty routine consist of 3 essential things anyone should do daily: washing, moisturising and using deodorant.

Because I like to spoil myself and I'm a sucker for nice scents I love the Senses line from Avon. They had their shower gels on sale and I like the fact they have so many different scents. Too bad they discontinue old ones, because they are great. I chose 3 shower gels to have in the shower for the rest of the summer: Passion, Lagoon and Amore. They were 7 lei (1.5 euro) each, so it was a great deal.
Lagoon, the blue one, smells like waterfruits and pear, but the pear is what I get the most. Amore smells sweet, but not intoxicating, like violets, vanilla and musk. I don't like musk, but luckily I don't sense it. Finally, Passion smells like frangipan and tiare flower and it's a really nice, floraly scent.
Since I rarely use perfumes in the summer and I like body mists, I bought an after shower moisture mist, also from the Senses line, called Citrus Burst.


It smells like mandarin and grapefruit and I also feel a little lemon and orange in there, so I love it. I don't use it all over my body, I just spray a little lotion on my cleavage and I rubbed it into the skin and on my neck. So basically I use it like a perfume. The moisture mist was 9 lei (2 euro).
I think if it were up to me, I would buy all the Senses shower gels, that's how much I love them.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting