Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TIS Farmaceutic Q4U Multiprotective Day Face Cream review


Official description:
Natural complex of vegetable oils (wheat germ, sea buckthorn, calendula, lavender, chamomile, capsicum) and vitamin E formulation helps maintain skin's suppleness and softness and protects against harmful external factors (UV radiation, wind, cold, humidity, air pollution). Zinc oxide mineral forms a screen, protecting the skin against solar radiation. Protection Factor 30.
Packaging: Plastic jar containing 50 ml.

Texture: This cream seems to be on the greasy side because of the vitamin E, but it absorbs really fast into the skin. The scent is not very pleasant and I think it would have been better if they skipped the perfume in the composition.
What it does: I started using this cream daily because I like the natural SPF it provides. I had no problem applying my foundation and as far as I can tell it's suitable for all skin types. I apply a thin layer because I have oily skin, but I think someone who's more on the dry side can work with a more generous amount because it absorbs really fast and the skin doesn't look oily. The ingredients are: aqua, paraffinum liquidum,glycerin,glyceryl stereate,cetearyl alcohol,sodium cetearyl,sulfate,Calendula officinalis, Hippophae rhamnoides,ceteareth-20, stearic acid, theobroma cacao, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), octyl palmitate, Capsicum frutescens, Triticum vulgare, imidazolidinyl urea, carbomer, Chamomilla recutita, Dancus carota, methylparaben, propylparaben, zinc oxide, tocopheryl acetate, BHA, parfum.
Price: 6.5 lei (1.5 euro) on icosmetice.ro
Re-buy or pass: I must say I do like this face cream, but it doesn't have a wow factor for me to make me buy it again.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting