Friday, September 27, 2013

Avon True Color Eyeshadow Duo review


Official description:
Our new True Color Eyeshadow Duo features exquisite stay-true coordinated shades to make every eye-look effortless. Formulated with New True-Color Technology, the rich color you see in the compact is the same color you get on your eyes. You'll see rich, vibrant color in a single sweep. Best of all, these color-saturated shades are designed for every skin tone. Crease-proof wear.
Packaging: The eyeshadows come in a nice, sturdy plastic case and they also have a sponge applicator (I don't use those). I got mine without the box because I bought them from an online outlet.2.8 gr. (10 OZ).


Texture: The texture is soft,silky and they are easy to apply. 

What it does: I have the Bronze Patina duo ( a shade that's not available anymore because these eyeshadows are older) and I have the colors Rose Gold and Chestnut. I used them with my trusty e.l.f. primer and they didn't crease for about 8 hours. That's usually how much I wear make-up on a daily basis. The color seem sheer and washed out on their own, but with a primer they do pop. I like the silky texture, there's no fall out and they blend easily. My only complaint is with the colors. I bought this duo online and unfortunately, the pictures were not that clear, so I went more for the description. The Chestnut shade looks gorgeous swatched,but there's something that doesn't fit with my skin tone or maybe with my eye color, but this color makes me look tired all the time. That's a shame, because I liked the shade very much. That's a negative thing for me with this duo, but it's my own fault because I chose the shades. Otherwise, these are eyeshadows I would recommend to someone who's gonna use them for subtle looks, like going to work or casual meetings. Nothing fancy, nothing wow, but decent quality eyeshadows.
Price: 6 lei (1.5 euros) on cosmetiq.ro
Re-buy or pass: I would buy another duo, but at this price, not what they usually go for. 

 

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting