Friday, September 13, 2013

Nivea Pure&Natural Olive&Lemon Lip Balm review



Official description:
You want your lips become soft with natural ingredients? Innovative formula of Nivea lip balm pure & natural is inspired by nature and contains natural olive oil and lemon extract.
The result: soft lips with a healthy so that you look and feel beautiful in a natural way.
Provides lasting protection for dry lips
100% free of preservatives
With natural ingredients: organic shea butter, jojoba oil and certified.
Packaging: Tube containing 4.8 gr.

Texture: Green lip balm with a citrusy scent.

What it does: I got this lip balm as part of a gift set I received for my birthday along with the face cream. I was glad to see the scent is still pleasant. As a lip balm, it does the trick, it's not tinted (because it would be weird to have green lips, right?). I always liked Nivea lip balms and I use them all the time. I'm frustrated because I couldn't find the famous lip butters from Nivea, but maybe they will show up in my town too.
Price: I don't know for sure, but a Nivea lip balm goes usually for 10 lei (2 euros).
Re-buy or pass: I'm sure there's always gonna be a place for one of this lip balms in my purse.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting