Thursday, September 19, 2013

Oriflame Sparkle in Paris Lip Gloss review



Official description:
Luscious shine wherever you go, with 3 new limited edition Power Shine Lip Gloss shades. Metashine pearl technology, delivers a sparkling and ultra-gloss finish with luxurious shine. Unique applicator designed for easy, precise application.
Packaging: The gloss comes in a tube with the golden logo of the Sparkle in Paris collection (launched for the 2012 Holiday season). There are 5 ml in the tube.
Texture: Non-sticky formula, with tiny shimmery particles in it. It also has a sweet, pleasant scent.

What it does: I wanted this entire make-up collection last year, but I never got around to buy it and then I quit being an Oriflame consultant for more than half of this year, but there's something that always drags me to them. So, when I saw lip glosses and the eye pencils on sale, I immediately bought one of each. The lip gloss is in the shade Frosty Purple, and I expected some color showing up on my lips. Well, it doesn't. In the tube it has a gorgeous mauve color, but on my lips it's just a clear lip gloss with some shimmer. I like the formula and I will use this gloss, but sadly, the catalogue pictures were misleading once again.
Price: 15 lei (4 euros)
Re-buy or pass: This gloss was almost 4 euros on sale, so I think for that money I should get a more pigmented products. Too bad for the packaging design, because I won't be buying another one.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting