Monday, September 16, 2013

Oriflame Neo Chic Lipstick



Official description:
Moisturising creamy formula to hydrate lips and bring a flawless finish. Limited edition bright pink shades without shimmer.
Packaging: The packaging is very cute, with the pink and the lace details on the box and also on the tube. The tube contains 4 gr, although I thought at first the lipstick is kind of small.

Texture: Very creamy and sheer, with a nice scent. It reminds me of roses, but not the nauseous kind. The scent doesn't linger.

What it does: I got this lipstick in the shade Strong Fuchsia and I was expecting a truly vibrating color. What I got is a rather sheer lipstick, and it looks more like lip tint on me. It's very moisturising and I like the lack of shimmer, but I would have liked more color payoff. As far as I'm concerned the catalogue pics are not accurate and neither the description.


Price: 18 lei (4 euros)
Re-buy or pass: I got this lipstick on sale and I think it's overpriced. The products just doesn't rise to the expectations and they are much better lipsticks out there, sometimes even cheaper. What can I say? The packaging fooled me a little bit.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting