Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thrift Shop findings #2


Or should I say, finding. I finally got something I really like from my favourite thrift shop. I got a pair of Levi's (they were some basic black jeans, so I didn't take a picture) and this cute turtleneck blouse. It's brand new, still with the tags on. It's from Kmart (yeah, I know, they sell cheap stuff in the US, but we don't have them here) and it was part of a limited Holiday Edition. The pattern is glittery golden snowflakes. I have a thing for snowflakes, and that's way I'm so excited about this blouse. I know it's nothing spectacular and it's not a brand piece of clothing, but I just liked the pattern very much. I got this blouse for 10 lei (2 euros) and considering it's new, never worn, I thing it does qualify for my thrift shop findings.
Close up on the snowflake pattern

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting