Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oriflame Master Curl Mascara review



Official description:
The wait is over! Curl, bend and coil lashes like never before. Curl Protect Technology’s smooth formulation helps to keep lashes curled for up to 14 hours while the super-arched brush catches and stretches every lash for the flirtiest, curviest lashes ever.
Packaging: Comes in a pink tube containing 8 ml.

Texture: The texture is fine, not too thick and not too liquid.
What it does: I usually like Oriflame mascaras and this one is no exception. The wand has a curved shape, which helps me get all those little lashes in the corner of my eye. Now, as for the curling effect, I'm sorry to say it didn't do anything special. I must say though, this mascara is great for volume and definition and it goes nice on the lashes because it doesn't have a thick formula. Nevertheless, the curling effect promoted by the company just didn't show up on me.
Price: 15 lei (4 euros)
Re-buy or pass: I would repurchase this mascara again, depending if it's on sale or not.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting