Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bourjois Glamour Lovely Perfume review

Note: I only used a sample size of this perfume, but I think it's enough to make an opinion about it.

Official description:
Glamour Lovely – ode to pink, ode to queen rose! The fragrance is constructed as floral-fruity, modern and playful. Its composition accentuates Turkish rose refreshed with juicy green fruit and surrounded with delicate sambac jasmine. Velvety musk in the base contributes to sensuality.
Notes: Turkish rose, crisp apple, sambac jasmine, white musk.
Packaging: I don't own the perfume, but the bottle looks very cute, with the pink and the little bow.
Texture:-
What it does: I liked this perfume very much because it's delicate, feminine and not overpowering and it would be very nice for daily use. Because it's supposed to be a perfume for the romantic woman in you, it's not something flirty or sexy. I can sense the fruity notes, but it's still not too sweet because the floral notes balance everything out. Sadly, I must say it's not long-lasting. After 3 hours or so I couldn't smell it anymore. And that's a shame because I love perfumes and I have the strange habit of smelling my wrist from time to time, just to be sure the scent is still there. Yes, it's weird, I know.
Price: 80 lei (18 euros)
Re-buy or pass: Well, I wouldn't be repurchasing this perfume because I only had a sample. I must say I think the price is a bit high considering it's not that long- lasting. I mean, I had Avon perfumes that were stronger than this. But, because for there's always a but, I liked it very much so I would buy it just to satisfy my desire for actually having an entire bottle of this.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting