Friday, September 20, 2013

Oriflame Sparkle in Paris Eye Pencil review



Official description:
Add some sparkle to your night, with these 3 shimmering shades. Glistening metallic eye pencils add a bit of excitement, creating an all-out dramatic look that will surely turn heads. Easily sharpened and glides on effortlessly.
Packaging: The pencil comes without a box or anything else, but I do like the design of this collection in general.1 gr.
Texture: Creamy, but not too much, shimmery.

What it does: When it comes to this collection, the lip gloss was not what I was hoping for, but the pencil. To die for. I'm in love. I bought the shade Purple Shimmer because I thought it's something suitable for fall. The color is exactly was I was expecting, a deep purple with shimmer. I used this pencil also in the waterline and it didn't budge for 7 hours while I was at work, and after that I removed my make-up, so I don't know how long it actually lasts. The formula is great and the shade is gorgeous.
Price: 10 lei (2 euros)
Re-buy or pass: I would buy this pencil again if it were on sale,but in exactly the same shade. The others are a black one and a silver one and I have enough blacks already.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting