Saturday, May 18, 2013

Elizabeth French Lizzie Lipstick review

I searched for reviews for this product, but all I could find were sites where this lipsticks were sold in bulk, so I'm guessing that's because it's dirt cheap, so I actually think I paid a bit too much for it. At leas it says it's made in the United Kingdom and not in China.But anyways, I'm the queen of cheap make-up, so let's get on with a short review.
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
 Official description: None
Packaging: Transparent plastic tube. Honestly, it looks cheap and in the photo you can barely make up what it says on it. I got shade Ice.
Texture: This is not a creamy lipstick, like i would have liked it to be, so you have to apply a few coats for it even to show up on the lips. The glitter is also not fine.
What it does: I know the lighting sucks, but trust me, even in better light, there's not much color on my hand and that's after a apply 3 or 4 coats. I use this lipstick, but usually just when I want to have a touch of glitter on my lips. it doesn't look bad when applied on it's on, but I use it over a matte lipstick too.
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire  
Price: 4 lei (aprox 1 euro) from cosmetiq.ro
Re-buy or pass: You know, it is what it is. It's a cheap lipstick and it acts accordingly. I don't get mad for than 1 spent euro, but I don't want to try any others.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting