Saturday, May 4, 2013

GG's Saturday Movie: Bridget Jones's Diary

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Of course, if I liked the books a lot, I also love the two movies who have the same title. I won't insist with the plot, you can read it here. I'll just mention the pros and the cons. Pros: the actors are excellent choices. Renee Zellweger, Colin Firth and Hugh Grant are perfect for their roles. The cons: the movie doesn't cover all the funny stuff from the book, so if you only saw the movie and thought it was funny, I strongly recommend you to read the books too.
I have the fist movie in my collection after I bought the DVD online from elefant.ro and I payed only 1 leu (meaning about 25 eurocents), so it was a great deal. I'm looking for the second movie's DVD, but I haven't found it yet.
Anyways, this Saturday, let's enjoy together the adventures of crazy Bridget Jones.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting