Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Miss Sporty Shimmer Dust Eyeshadow review

Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Official description: I couldn't find one.
Packaging: The eyeshadow is a loose powder in a small container like the ones used for pigments. Unfortunately, it doesn't say on the packaging how much product there is.
Texture: Loose, shimmery powder, very fine. I have only one shade so far, 005 Enchant.
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire  
What it does: The color is a light pink, not very pigmented, so I thinks it's best suitable for highlighting. What I like to do is to apply this on my entire eyelid and it gives me a subtle pink shimmer. I don't use much make-up on my eyes, basically just eyeliner and mascara and I rarely use eyeshadows. Without a primer, it lasts about 4-5 hours on my eyelids, but that depends from person to person (like if you have very oily skin and so on)
Simple, Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire
Price: 7 lei (aprox. 1.60 euro) on cosmetiq.ro (It's an online store that sells make-up at outlet prices because they buy them on sale from UK, so they don't have like the newest products on the market or the entire collection from a brand, but if you take your time, you can find many interesting things and they are super cheap. You just have to check the expiration date because many items on sale are about to expire. They do provide correct information though, so I don't think it's something shady at all).
Re-buy or pass: I would buy other shimmers dusts in different colors at this price. if I were to buy them more expensive, I wouldn't.

0 comentarii:

Post a Comment

Tell Kitty what's on your mind

 

Template by Best Web Hosting